Search This Blog

Monday 7 April 2014

Popular Summer Nails Challenge - 8th April

Hello Guys :)

I missed out doing the Chill Me Theme nails... hmmm you can say lack of inspiration... or i was totally pissed and was not at all chilled to it :P

Anyways its history now... time to move on!




So for 8th April we have the theme is summer fruits :)

Summer and fruits i always remember Mango.. I tried doing mango nail art but failed.. :P so my next favorite fruit is Orange.

To do my Nailart I used the below colors and plate.


  • Maybelline Colorshow Tangerine Treat for Base
  • Stamped with Konad Special polish Black and White.
Here goes my nailart :)


I am loving how the Orange is popping out :P


Liked it?? or disliked?? your views on this Nail-art are important :)

Awaiting your reactions!!!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment