Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Challenge Day 1 Mint nails

Hello People..

Happy to be back to blogging..

Well to start back my nailart and blogging journey what more can be so welcoming than the Nail art Challenges. So I am taking up the Oh Mon Dieu Challenge which is a 31days long challenge hosted by the following ladies: Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish!, and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!.
I am super excited for this wonderful challenges. If you are interested you can check out the reference page at Crafty Nails here.




Now coming to the Day 1 It is Mint!! Oh thats one of my favourite Colour, and I just love how mint looks on my hand. I did this simple yet classy nailart for day 1.



Colours used :

Misty jade from Rimmel London for base.
Stamped my ring finger with Bold Gold from Maybelline ColorShow and Moyou pro plate.
and rest of fingers with golden round studs from bornprettystore.com




Do not forget to check out the nail arts of others.

See you all soon tomorrow with a Coral Nails.



No comments :

Post a Comment