Search This Blog

Friday 6 March 2015

Colorful Dry Brush Nail art Nail that technique.

Hey Guys,

Wishing all my Indian readers a very Happy Holi. Well for my non Indian readers Holi is a festival of colors which is celebrated mostly in Northern part of our country, but now a days whole India celebrates holi for fun. Playing with colors isn't that fun?

I am kind of scared to play holi.. but i enjoy watching others play.. So i decided to go with Holi colors on my nails.


Products Used :

Base : Colorbar white
for dry brush i used
1. Dessert bloom from health & glow (Mauve)
2. Blackcurrant Pop from Maybelline colorshow (lavender)
3. Color bar Exclusive 15 (Mint Green)
4. Dolled Up from health & glow (pink)
5. NYX pastel Yellow.
Top Coat from Color bar


Enjoy the Holi Dry brush nail-art pictures.




So let me know how you liked my attempt on dry brush!!

Also guys i just opened my Youtube account and started posting tutorials...
here is my first tutorial on Dry brush. Do leave your feedback on the video too..



No comments :

Post a Comment