Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Bornpretty Store Galaxy Holo Flakes Review and Nailart

Hey Guys,

Today's Nail art is Holo Flakes on my Nails. using the product from Bornpretty store.
product id : 39677

The net weight of the product is 0.2g/0.5g/1g





They are beautiful Holo glitters and works well with regular polishes as well.

You can use a UV base coat & topcoat as well. Since I did not own any UV polishes, I tried using my Normal polishes and it worked like a miracle :)



At first I applied a normal black polish for base (Maybelline Colorshow Blackout for base).



Once the base was dry, using a makeup sponge I dabbed a clear polish (again I used Maybelline Colorshow top coat) .



Using the applicator given along with the product I just applied the Holo Flakes.



No comments :

Post a Comment