Search This Blog

Thursday 11 September 2014

Jabbbbonngggg.... Website Review : Jabong.com

Hey Guys!!

How are you all doing???

I quite badly wanted a Sling Bag! That time i started browsing most of the On-line Portals... Finally I ended up on jabong which attracted me to buy the sling bag which I wanted...

Today I am here to present you the review of a website....  Jabong.com




You have now got a separate tabs for Men , Women and Kids shopping. Isn't that becomes an easy task for us to navigate??

You also have the different Payment options like Visa, Master Card, Net banking and also COD (Cash on Delivery).

They also have a great Return and Cancellation Policy...

While I went to collect my order my friend had also come along with as she also got her jabong parcel at same time, She had purchased a bag for herself where it had a defect and she had called them for  returning the product and getting her a new piece. She told me that with in a week she had got her returned product without any defect. Isn't that just amazing???

Here is the link for there FAQ page

Well now coming to my purchases and my opinion on the delivery of the products...


Above is the image of my parcel. I purchased 2 different products one is sling bag and other is a nailpolish. Both of them had different delivery dates and I had placed my order on 3rd of september late night and immediately i got a message on my mobile and a mail to my inbox stating that my order is confirmed and had different delivery dates Sling bag had 17th Sep and Nail polish had 9th September.

And here i was waiting eagerly for my order to arrive... Also mean while there was updates on my mobile when the order was dispatched etc.. All of a sudden when on friday i.e 5th of september I got a message that my Nailpolish will be delivered that day... To my bad luck i wasn't there to collect it at that time.. The sales guy who came to deliver even asked me if there is anyone who will collect it on my behalf... But non of my friends were available... So i had to ask that guy to come on Monday 8th of Sep.

On 7th Sep morning I got a call from Jabong office stating my courier had returned back and asking me the exact reason I was oblige to get a call like that. Also told me that it will be delivered the next day...

On 8th I got both my parcel... Wooo I am wooed by there customer service.....

I also loved how they had packed my nailpolish bottle... bubble wrapped plus it was in a cute box.

That's the Nail polish inside

And now my products..

I loved both my purchase....

Some Points which I would like to highlight....


  • They have amazing Shipping policy and deliver it on time.
  • As told by my friend even the return policy is super cool.
  • While coming to the cost I felt certain products are little highly priced.
  • Being a Nail Art lover I love nail polishes.. Some how i felt i was restricted in the list of polishes, I feel they can add few more non Indian brands as well.. It would be a treat for we nail art lovers.
I am in all happy with my purchase from jabong... I am sure i would want to purchase few amazing tops from jabong..

Here I have a question for you guys...
Have you purchased any time on jabong? What is your opinion on them??? Do share!

4 comments :

  1. nice revire rajani... i like this site very much and totally depend on it if i have to send any gifts to someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review ... i want to see that bag ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dimps :) Yeah these days i am too reliable on them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) will whats app u the pic of the bag.. :)

    ReplyDelete