Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Some Nailarts to share..

Heyaa People...

Well I am known for taking up thing in a full speed but ending up with no spirit... Again i repeated the same :(
OMD challenge i did almost 16 - 18 days and then had to pull back... repeated it again with the STN challenges as well... :(
Anyways I have decided that i shall not take up challenge anymore.. I only try to do nailart inspired by them and try to maintain my blogging schedule....


Since my school days i am poor in Time Management :/ well at least i am not continuing it in my work...
but my husband being a HR is very good at time management... and given me ideas how i can cope up with blogging and doing nailarts....

If i sit to do nailart then i won't be able to do blogging... So I have decided that weekly 2days for blogging and those two days no nailarts....

*Fingers Crossed*

Well all my rants apart.... I have few Nailarts which i did in past week... I have posted them already on Instagram and FB Page...





Need your honest opinions on them....

that's all for now guys... See you soon with more fun nailarts... Yes I am geared up to do some nailarts... Some freehand you can read it as ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment