Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Gradient Rangoli Nailart for short nails

Heya peeps.

Sorry for being MIA on blog.. Our laptop was dam so slow that I wasn't able to work anything on that.  Finally Hubby got it fixed over the weekend and here I am presenting you my #stnchallenges #indianfestivity nailarts.

You can view my updates on Instagram @polishedtechie I am regular over there always.

Now coming to the old missed nailarts.

Glam and Glitz : 

Glam & Glitz


Crackers : 

Inspired by Rina Alcantra

Crackers Nailart
 Now coming to the present theme which is Rangoli.

In our Indian tradition a Rangoli is must in front of house everyday also on festivals we decorate the rangoli with colours. These days the Kundan Rangoli's are famous everywhere which is a no mess thing just place it in front of god or anywhere we want and it would enhance the beauty of that place

Something similar was in my mind.. hence came out this gradient stamping in picture.

I used Purple and Pink from envy and yellow from Maybelline Colorshow.
Stamped using Moyou Explorer 07





Does it looks like Rangoli designs? let me know your views on them :)

Regards,
Rajani.

7 comments :

  1. Very cute, I love the idea of gradient base

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the 3 designs. Butterflies look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajani..loved both..esp the gradient rangoli pattern...Inspite of having short nails I never see you giving up on nail art or making excuses like half the world does...this is what true passion is!!! Keep Up...Muaah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you setu :) your comment made me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the three designs :) so pretty..

    ReplyDelete