Search This Blog

Thursday 8 January 2015

Gradient Tropical Flowers

Heya.. :)

Its a chill morning here in Bangalore.. and I'm at gym cycling and editing this post ;)

How is the New year treating you so far??

Well yesterday I saw a post from my friend Setu. She had used here Moyou tropical 01 plate. That's when I realized I too had that plate n never used it..



So here came a Nailart out of it...

For base I used NYX Pastel Pistachio and envy Grape garden on colorbar exclusive 37 white base I did the gradient. For stamping I used maybelline colorshow blackout





How do you find my tropical gradient floral nails

22 comments :

  1. Love the gradient and flowers combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! Wonderful choice in colors ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect color choices! Makes me wish Spring were here already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. It's freezing here, it's 1 degree this morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors and lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I love this color combo. Love the pastel gradient. I'm so ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You worked out and edited the post at the same time? Color me impressed. I love this soft look. Makes me crave spring and warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! The colors and stamp are perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe yeah i was cycling and edited the post then :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep they are perfect for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tropical floral mani is so refreshing. Its nice and soothing to look at these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your gradient and color selection! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gymming and editing !!! great multitasker :) Loves this mani !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely design Rajani! It's so nice to see pretty pastel gradients and flowers when there is snow on the ground here! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your a genius if you can cycle and blog post - that's really impressive! I love your design, it is such a cute look :) The stamping looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete