Search This Blog

Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!!

Hey guys,

Wishing all my lovely readers a very happy and prosperous New Year!!

Better late than never right?? ;)

Well here is a simple Nailart I did for this New year celebration.. :) also I had guests at my place and did there nails aswell :D but I couldn't click pictures of there nails :(

Anyways I am here to show you my simple art which I did using BM-H03 plate





Let me know how you find my new year nailart..

Also do show me your New year Nailart in the comments below.. :)

Wishing you all once again a happy polishing New Year ;)

23 comments :

  1. Cute and simple, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the stamping, and the mix with the texture polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very pretty Rajani. Simple but festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love that stamping image! Very cute mani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty... textured/glitter nails are looking gorgeous with the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too! I love the textured polish and stamping combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very bright and fresh for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I got many compliments as-well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even i love this combination

    ReplyDelete
  10. me too totally love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the stamping! the colour combo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very festive look! I was skiing over the holiday and had just treatment on my digits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great break from the winter manis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh!! that's cool... Hope you enjoyed your holidays :)

    ReplyDelete