Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream : Product Review

Hello Ladies,

Today I have an interesting post to share with you all :D It's a magical Product Review. This is the first review post on this blog.

BURT'S BEES Cuticle Cream : An amazing cuticle cream which I have been using since 2months. I guess 2months of usage is more than enough for reviewing a product isn't it?



Here is what the company has to tell about the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.


The Ingredients List : It looks all clear isn't it? I mean no much chemicals in it.


Price : I got them for 650.00 INR.

Quantity : 0.60 oz/ 17 gm



Polished Techie views on the product : It has been a wonderful product to sooth my cuticles and has always kept my cuticles in good condition, It has more of a balm kind texture and has an awesome lemony fragrance. Has a bit waxy kind feeling, I feel it a bit greasy so i usually use at night time before the bed.

You can buy them here



Now coming to the Pros and Cons :

PROS :

Keeps the cuticle healthy and moisturies them well.
Affordable for the quantity what it is and for the quality.

CONS :

Available online only for Indian users.
A bit greasy for using it day time.


Have you used the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream??
Which is your favorite Cuticle Cream?


No comments :

Post a Comment