Search This Blog

Saturday 22 March 2014

GUEST POST : Roses in Wild- Spring Nail Art

 Hey Guys,

Today I have a guest post for you all here.. Have a look at it :) It's from Anita from Stylethosenails.

Welcome her here :D

Hello Lovelies,

I am very happy to be a guest here. I am Anita, running a nail art blog StyleThoseNails .

Today I will share a nailart inspired by a print I saw few days back.

This was a leopard print with roses. I have done this print on thumb, middle and ring finger nails. While I

did Sponge splatter nails on pointy and pinky nails. Let’s have a look at this nailart.



I would like to show step by step procedure for leopard print and rose nails below.

Steps-

1- Start with a white base and place random blue dots with the help of toothpick. It can be of

various sizes and shapes but not too big.

2- Now outline the dots with black polish using art brush or toothpick. Make broken curves and

place some black dots to make it look like leopard print.

3- Now create a French making curved lines fill with black polish. Let this dry.

4- To create roses – start with a blue polish and place two irregular shapes. Let it dry.

5- Now to create petals and highlights mix some white with blue polish and draw some curved

lines. You might need to go over twice to make it look like roses, repeat until you get the look.

6- For leaves dip your brush in green and white so it has both colors on it and then draw leaves.

This gives nice shaded effect.

7- Apply a good top coat and you are done.




If you want you can do this on all nails or as accent nail. For splatter nails kindly check my tutorial HERE


I hope you like this nailart and tutorial. PLEASE leave your feedback below. Lastly, I want to thank Rajani

for inviting me and giving this opportunity to share my nail art with you all. Have A Great Day XO

*****************************************************************************

Thanks a lot Anita Di for spending your time and doing such a great tutorial for my readers.

Guys you should checkout her blog.. she has some amzing nailarts..


No comments :

Post a Comment