Search This Blog

Sunday 23 March 2014

Nailart for short Nails : Series 1

Hey Guys,

Hope you all enjoyed the Guest Post from Anita of Style those Nails. Coming to Today's post.

Last week I trimmed my nails :P you can see the story here hehehehe :P So thought why not I start a series of Nail-art for short Nails.. ;) hope it helps and inspires girls who feel sad when they loose there nails.. :P

Also this week's ILL Challenge is to do a nail-art using the latest addition to our stash ;) So for my latest addition I have the Bundle Monster 2012 and Holiday set 2013 dupes. Using of the plate I did this simple stamping Nail-art for my nubbin nails.



For Base I used Carrot Punch from ENVY and for stamping i used Blackout from Maybelline Colorshow.



Hope you will also enjoy doing stamping nail-art on short nails.



No comments :

Post a Comment