Search This Blog

Thursday 2 April 2015

Newspaper Print Floral nails

Hey Guys :)

Welcome to April!! a super hot month of the year ;)
Today I have my super cute mani to show you guys.. Its a newspaper print mani.

Something special about my newspaper mani is that i did with a Kannada newspaper. Kannada is the native language of Karnataka, I guess you guys would of heard of Bangalore the Garden City/ IT City.. yes Kannada is native language of Bangloreans.

Here is my mani without a topcoat which i liked the most.





A simple swatch of the base polish NYX Pastel Mint.


And more pictures of my Newspaper mani.




To add more jitter to my mani i added these floral water decal. This one i got the idea from my Nail Buddy Setu from nailartandbeauty... you can checkout her Newspaper mani here...




Let me know how you found this nailart!!..


No comments :

Post a Comment