Search This Blog

Friday 17 April 2015

Simple Stamping Skittle Nailart and BPS round stones review

Hey People :)

Hope you guys enjoyed the previous post on Double Stamping by Makenna.

Today I am here to show you guys a simple naialrt i did using a Mash Plate 42 and Bornprettystore stones.

For base I used a beautiful blue shimmer polish from health & glow.



Here is the born-pretty store stones. You can purchase this form here. Also you can get a 10% off during your purchase using the code RAMK31


I am so much in love with these studs. They look really pretty on nails isn't it?

A beautiful way to decorate the nails. Also i used my normal top coat to attach the stones and it was there intact for 2days, I had to remove it later on as I wanted to do an other mani :)



And here is a simple geometric stamping skittle Nail-art I did using Mash 42.


Hope you liked them! Do give me your feedback.


No comments :

Post a Comment