Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Filigree Design using Moyou London Fairytale 08

Hey Guys,

Wooo It's the 5th Month of the year already!! So soon the days are passing in 2015! Don't you feel so???

Well I have a collection picture of my April Month favourites.


1, 2, 3 and 4


Well you can checkout the respective Nail art posts I have marked them in caption. The 3rd Nail art is a Guest Post i did at A Nerd ad her Nails!

Coming to Today's post. I was sitting Idle last night and thinking what to do!! just then one of my very old polish peeped out form my polish rack and asked me to use it, That's when I realized that i have many polishes which i have hardly used once or twice.

here is a swatch of the beautiful polish named Marco Polo which i brought from health & glow.


I used my Konad Pastel Yellow to stamp. Also used my newly brought Moyou London fairytale 08.

Here is what i came up with a delicate filigree print.




Hope you like my Filigree design. Let me know your views.







No comments :

Post a Comment