Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Simple Stamping using Revlon Autumn Spice and Mash - 44

Hey guys,

Been a long time I posted something. Here I am with a beautiful swatch and a nail art using the Revlon perfumery range Autumn Spice. Oh God! I love the shade so much that I fell in love with my nails when i had applied it :)

here is the beautiful swatch of autumn spice.





Also trough one of my friend Mithila from nailpolishplay (This polish was a gift to me from Mithila) got to know that autumn spice stamps amazingly well on light colored base. So i had to try that out. So I decided to paint my nails pastel yellow from NYX. You can see the swatch and a nail art on it here.



For this Nail-art I used :
  • NYX pastel yellow as base.
  • Autumn Spice from Revlon for stamping.
  • Stamping plate Mash - 44.
  • Top coat from Colorbar.


 Share your views on this Nail-art.

No comments :

Post a Comment