Search This Blog

Friday 29 May 2015

Stamping using Moyou London Kaleidoscope 02

Hello Lovely Readers,

Guys, It's Friday :) time to enjoy isn't it! Well I have a sad news to share :( the thing is i broke my lovely nails :( so now its back to nubbins, before that let me tell you i have few nailarts done this time so i don't really have to take any long brake from blogging till they grow back.

So coming to today's post I had posted on instagram few days back a swatch of beautiful yellow polish from health & glow which is a beautiful lemon yellow with golden shimmer in it.

here is the swatch.

Pineapple Yellow



well while thinking as what to do on these nails I realized i had a kaleidoscope plate from Moyou London which was never used by me. So thought to give them a try.

kaleidoscope stamping plate


for this nail-art i used
  • Pineapple Yellow from health & glow as base.
  • Red polish from health & glow for stamping.
  • Plate Moyou London Kaleidoscope 02.
  • Colorbar top coat.


Kaleidoscope Stamping

Kaleidoscope Moyou London

I am loving the below hand pose more these days ;)

Kaleidoscope 02 Moyou London

Which hand pose do you think suits best?


No comments :

Post a Comment