Search This Blog

Sunday 16 July 2017

Bornprettystore Chameleon Polish - Swatches & Nail art!

Hello All,

I have a beautiful polish from bornprettystore today to share it with you guys.

it's the varnish number 32 with product id : 24881. You can purchase this polish from there website, also you can avail a 10% discount using my coupon RAMK31  


As mentioned on the website this shade requires a black polish as base to show up well, but here I used a brown polish as base as I was running out of black at that moment and I could not find any differences with black/brown polish it showed up well on the brown base.




Here I have used 1 coat of brown base with 2 coats of BPS chameleon polish and a fast drying topcoat. In the above pictures you see the beautiful color shifting of the polish.

Also just to go with I did this simple Nailart using Konad White polish for stamping and stamping plate from BornprettyStore BP-XL-017 product id : 38740



How do you find this Nailart!! do share your views in the comments below.



No comments :

Post a Comment