Search This Blog

Monday 17 July 2017

Unicorn Nail Art

Hey Everyone!!!

Welcome back! after posting back to back 2 Swatches yesterday today I have a beautiful Unicorn design to share with you all.

This is a stamping design using the Harunouta L045 stamping plate which is available on BornprettyStore website with the product id : 39130You can purchase this plate from there website, also you can avail a 10% discount using my coupon RAMK31.




The plate has some amazing designs and attractive aswell, Also the etching on the plate is very beautiful and picks up the image very well.


For this Nail art I used Dessert blossom shade from health & glow as base, on ring finger I used colorbar metallic gold shade and using Konad black I did the stamping.



Do share your views on this Nail art below in the comment section.

No comments :

Post a Comment