Search This Blog

Saturday 7 February 2015

My First Valentines Day Theme Nailart

Hello my Pretty Ladies :)

How are you all doing?? all geared up for Valentines day?? Last year i could not do much nail art's for Valentines day. So decided that this year i will do quite a few for the theme.

First of all below is the picture of base nail polish.






Here I present you my First Valentines Day nail-art of the year 2015.

I have two versions of the nailart.

For Version 1 I used

Base : Grape garden from  health & glow polishes.
Stamping Polish : Bold Gold from Maybelline Colorshow.
Stamping Plate : Bundle Monster Holiday plates.
Top Coat : Color-bar.

Version 1 :




For Version 2 I used

Apart from accent nail rest all are same.
For accent nail I used Maybelline Colorshow glitter Mania range All that Glitters.

Version 2 :




Let me know which version you like more?

Have you started doing Valentines day themed Nail Art?

No comments :

Post a Comment