Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day special Pink Panther lepord print nail art

Hey guys,

Happy Valentines day to all my lovely readers.. :)




Above is the swatch of my base color lakme absolute gel stylist Pink Champagne

I absolutely had no clue as what nailart to do when I applied this base color... that time I saw my white polish laying beside and decided to go with a gradient but then only white gradient on this base would have made it look dull.. Envy fluo violet caught my eyes then.. Here is the result of it..



I loved this base so much that I didn't wanted to do anything further but later I felt something trendy on this would look great isn't it??

How about some leopard print on them?? Don't you think they would pop up??

Hence came my Pink Panther Leopard print Nailart




Hope you liked my Pink Panther Leopard print Nailart.

Let me know your views on them..

See you soon with an other Nailart!!


4 comments :