Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Syrup Gradient Nail that Technique

Hello Guys...

This week's theme/ technique for #nailthattechnique challenge is Syrup gradient.

hearing the name makes mouth watery isnt it?? ;) hahaha :P
Its one of the easiest technique to do.


for this technique i created DIY sheer tint shade from  maybelline colorshow purple.



Have you tried Syrup Gradient? If yes do show your creations below in the comment box.

Also you can join the challenge by posting your technique related nail-art with the hashtag #nailthattechique.

Also there is inlinkz link for the challenges Checkout this post from crazypolishes.com

16 comments :

  1. I've never tried this, no, but it looks super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this before, but I really like how it looks. I'll have to check out how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love syrup gradients, so glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! You did a great job :) I'm dying to share my syrup gradient too but am already posting daily lol! I'll have to wait till next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So squishy! Ill have to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this technique yet, but do love how pretty and squishy it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet color..Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this. You did an awesome job though, it's very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gradient! I love how squishy it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U did a perfect gradient. Loved that colour

    ReplyDelete
  11. This definitely looks like syrup. Very pretty gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to try this technique, but it looks like you nailed it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love jelly polishes but haven't tried this for a full mani before. It's a lovely technique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man this looks so dreamy! I have not tried a syrup gradient before but definitely am going to have to now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like I should buy some jellies so that I can do this technique lol So lovely!

    ReplyDelete