Search This Blog

Thursday 5 February 2015

Nailart Inspired by my Kurthi!!

Hey Guys!!

Over last weekend I had been for mini shopping and brought a beautiful Blue colored Kurthi for office wear, one of the main reason I purchased that kurthi is for the prints on it.


Below is the picture of the Kurthi which inspired me to do this nailart!!


For this Nailart I used Maybelline Colorshow Blue as base and stamped with Colorshow Black using the Moyou fashionista 08 plate for stamping.

few more pictures of my Nailart for you to enjoy..

Stamped using Moyou London fashionista 08


What is your usual source of inspiration for Nailart? Would love to know your inspirations...

Also state your views on my nail-art too..


38 comments :

  1. That's a lovely print, I can see why it inspired you! the nails are gorgeous, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That design is very pretty! You did a perfect job recreating it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect stamping! I gain inspiration from Nature, clothing, almost anything lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love that blue shade. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!! Inspiration is there all over around us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great inspiration and lovely interpretation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination! I'm inspired by my clothes all the time too! There is something about Indian textiles that always makes me want to go all match-ey match-ey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel as if u hv cut the fabric and pastd on your nails. It's so same to same haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty. I gather inspiration from various nail polish groups on fb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love 'inspired by' posts, and I love what you did with this mani. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely mani and perfect match with your kurti. I so very want this Damask prints plate :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stamping and great colors! I don't think I have a 'usual' source of inspiration, lots of things inspire me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this mani. The pattern is so detailed! Perfect stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is pretty much perfect!!! I love it!! I take inspiration from everything :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! The stamping is almost exactly like the Kurthi.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It matches really well! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely rajani...my source is usually my dresses n der prints.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yeah.. as soon as i saw the kurthi i was thinking whether the images on my stamping plate matches or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Manu get it soon ;) its one amazing plate i have in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. inspiration is everywhere isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  22. haina!!! me too feel the same.. :) i pre decide my office wear and do nailart matching to it

    ReplyDelete